A HOLIDAY THOUGHT & WISHES

Anthony Grant granta at edgehill.ac.uk
Fri Dec 26 12:18:34 UTC 2008

Dschundom gar te wakkerdal Romanei tschib!  I didn't know you knew
Sinto, Alfred!

Anthony
>>> ""Alfred W. Tüting"" <ti at fa-kuan.muc.de> 12/26/08 11:25 AM >>>
Latschi boschitscha kivaninav tumenge taj but bast taj sastipe ando
Nevo bersch 2009!

Alfred

 >       Merry Christmas and all the best for the Holidays.

 > And special thanks to Jim and Randy for allowing me to add 2 more
languages to the tree.

 > Bob

                           *

                         "GOD"
                         "JUL"
                        "MERRY"
                      "CHRISTMAS"
                      "BUON ANNO"
                     "JOYEUX NOEL"
                    "VESELE VANOCE"
                   "MELE KALIKIMAKA"
                  "NODLAG SONA DHUIT"
                 "BLWYDDYN NEWYDD DDA"
                 "KIGONYE  GIROKIHINA"
                "WOSHPIPI  WO'IYUSHKIN"

                     "FELIZ NATAL"
                     "BOAS FESTAS"
                     "UFESTA UWAR"

                    "FELIZ NAVIDAD"
                   "MERRY CHRISTMAS"
                  "KALA CHRISTOUGENA"
                 "VROLIJK KERSTFEEST"
                "FROHLICHE WEIHNACHTEN"
               "BUON NATALE  GODT NYTAR"
              "HUAN YING SHENG TAN CHIEH"
             "WESOLYCH SWIAT-SRETAN BOZIC"
            "MOADIM LESIMHA-LINKSMU KALEDU"
           "HAUSKAA JOULUA-AID SAID MOUBARK"
                 "'N PRETTIG KERSTMIS"
               "ONNZLLISTA UUTTA VUOTTA"
              "S ROZHDESTVOM  KHRYSTOVYM"
             "NADOLIG LLAWEN-GOTT NYTTSAR"
            "FELIC NADAL-GOJAN KRISTNASKON"
            "S NOVYM GODOM-FELIZ ANO NUEVO"
          "GLEDILEG JOL-NOELINIZ KUTLU OLSUN"
         "EEN GELUKKIG NIEUWJAAR-SRETAN BOSIC"
        "KRIHSTLINDJA GEZUAR-KALA CHRISTOUGENA"
       "SELAMAT HARI NATAL - LAHNINGU NAJU METU"
            "SARBATORI FERICITE-BUON ANNO"
           "ZORIONEKO GABON-HRISTOS SE RODI"
          "BOLDOG KARACSONY - VESELE VIANOCE"
         "SEASONS GREETINGS -- HAPPY NEW YEAR"
       "ROOMSAID JOULU PUHI - KUNG HO SHENG TEN"
        "FELICES PASUAS-EIN GLUCKICHES NEWJAHR"
      "PRIECIGUS ZIEMAN SVETKUS SARBATORI VESELE"
     "BONNE ANNE BLWYDDYN NEWYDD DDADR FELIZ NATAL"
      "BANYI CHEGIROKAN 2009 E'E NAT'UNNIGASGE HO"

        "AKBAATATDI'A DA'AKBACHEE AMMISHE' HI'IK

                  BAAKU'HKAMMAATAALAH"
                          XXXXX

                          XXXXX

_______________

Alfred W. Tüting
ti at fa-kuan.muc.de

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Edge Hill University or associated companies.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible and delete it and all copies of it.  You must not, directly or
indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this
message if you are not the intended recipient.

The message content of in-coming emails is automatically scanned to
identify Spam and viruses otherwise Edge Hill University do not actively
monitor content.  However, sometimes it will be necessary for Edge Hill
University to access business communications during staff absence.

Edge Hill University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any
attachments are virus free.  However, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is
accepted by Edge Hill University for any loss or damage arising in any
way from its use.