A HOLIDAY THOUGHT & WISHE

Mike Morgan mwmosaka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 18:03:06 UTC 2008

> From: Rankin, Robert L <rankin at ku.edu>
> you'd see "russkij dialekt Winnebagov,
> verojatno".  Sorry about the declension of Winnebago; I couldn't
> resist.

Gmmm. Ja by skazal "russkij dialekt Vinnebega", no ....

IF of course I were inclined to decline Winnebago ... but as I RARELY
decline (sense2) languages, ...

Mike || マイク || माईक || Мика || માઈક || მაიქ || ਮਾਈਕ
מייק || மாஇக் || Miqueu || U C > || ما یک || Mihangel
Dr Michael W Morgan
Managing Director Ishara Foundation Mumbai (Bombay), India