A Conference Date At Last!

Jill Greer Greer-J at MSSU.EDU
Fri Feb 1 20:57:15 UTC 2008

Hello again, All,
  Finally, let's set the date for the conference as June 20-21.   I have tried to pick a time that works best for the most people, and I do apologize to everyone that may be inconvenienced by this date.  (I am hoping that two days is enough.  If people think another day or half day would be better, then please speak up now! )    The deadline for abstracts  will be May 12th. In addition to formal papers, perhaps we could also allot some time for a round-table or workshop type of discussion, if there is enough interest.  Give me some feedback on this thought, if you would.

 I look forward to hearing from you, and welcoming you to Joplin, MO known primarily from the classic Route 66 song recently revived in Disney's "Cars", for those of you who still watch kids' movies :).

I will get hotel rates, directions from the best airports (Tulsa, XNA at Fayetteville, or Springfield are your best bet for cost-  Joplin does have a very small airport, but I can't vouch for the rates), and other relevant info for you a little later.

And happy Feb. 1st - surely that is a holiday somewhere in the world???  One month of winter over...

Best,
Jill