Opening page of "Brave Against the Enemy" (1944)

Clive Bloomfield cbloom at ozemail.com.au
Tue Feb 5 20:38:11 UTC 2008

Thanks Rory, It is indeed a terrific Lakhota resource, and you are
most welcome, anytime.

Incidentally, that perceptive observation of yours about a possible
more active/volitional component in kunsyakel, in that context, makes
a lot of sense to me.
And I agree about the humour & dynamism which might be added to the
writer's expression, by such a possible nuance.
Hena un lila pilamayayelo.

Clive.