Carolyn Quintero

rwd0002 at unt.edu rwd0002 at unt.edu
Fri Jun 6 16:56:19 UTC 2008

That is very sad, my prayers are with her family.

I had the pleasure of meeting Carolyn several times, last time at the
wonderful Siouan Conference at Kaw Nation a few years ago.  We talked
and traded some Siouanist ling. and anthro. books.  Her Osage Grammar
is a tribute to her diplomatic fieldwork skills, and to her attention
to linguistic detail, in working with a language with unfortunately so
very few speakers...   A great loss for Siouanist and especially Osage
linguistics.

Willem de Reuse