Carolyn Quintero

Rory M Larson rlarson at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jun 6 17:54:50 UTC 2008

I'm heartbroken to hear this.  In a circle of extraordinary people, I
remember her as one of the most delightful.

Rory

"Justin McBride" <jmcbride at kawnation.com>
Sent by: owner-siouan at lists.Colorado.EDU
06/06/2008 11:07 AM
Please respond to
siouan at lists.Colorado.EDU

<siouan at lists.Colorado.EDU>
cc

Subject
Carolyn Quintero

I am very sorry to report that our dear friend and colleague Carolyn
Quintero passed away this week.  I know none of the details.  I have only
seen her obituary in the Tulsa World:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/transitions/deathnotices.aspx
Hominy — Carolyn Platter Quintero, 62, died Wednesday in Santa Monica,
Calif. Services pending. Powell.
I called Powell Funeral Home in Hominy, OK, to find out when services
would be held, but they said the family has yet to make plans.  I will
keep checking, though, and post more when I can.  If you would like to
call Powell, you can reach them at (918) 885-2128.

My prayers go out to her family and all those whose lives she touched.

Justin McBride
Language Director
Kaw Nation
Drawer 50