Multiple emails

Shannon West shanwest at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 8 22:44:57 UTC 2008

I suspect that someone set up an auto-responder on her email so they
didn't have to personally reply to all her mail. They're identical,
right down to the name + dash in the greeting. It wouldn't be hard to
script that so that it would put the first name of the recipient in the email.

It appears to be taking the response name out of the headers, and
replying to the reply-to. This is going to happen until someone
unsubscribes her email address from the list (John?)

Shannon