Multiple emails

Anthony Grant Granta at edgehill.ac.uk
Mon Jun 9 09:25:46 UTC 2008

I think you should hold out for Frank La Flesche.  Or John Lawson or John Bradbury.

>>> David Costa <pankihtamwa at earthlink.net> 06/08/08 11:24 pm >>>
Yup. And I got the three emails from Blair Rudes, which was also
pretty weird.

I expect to start getting emails from Voegelin or Dorsey any minute now.

David C

> Has anyone else been getting multiple seemingly automatically
> generated emails about Carolyn's passing from her own email
> address?  I think I have gotten at least 10 addressed to specific
> individuals in the past couple of hours.  ??
>
> Dave

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill University or associated companies.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete it and all copies of it.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.

The message content of in-coming emails is automatically scanned to identify Spam and viruses otherwise Edge Hill University do not actively monitor content.  However, sometimes it will be necessary for Edge Hill University to access business communications during staff absence.

Edge Hill University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus free.  However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Edge Hill University for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.