Carolyn Quintero

Blair Rudes BARudes at aol.com
Sun Jun 8 20:05:41 UTC 2008

In a message dated 6/6/2008 12:02:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jmcbride at kawnation.com writes:

ntero passed away this week.  I know none of  the details.  I have only seen
her obituary in the Tulsa  World:

_http://www.tulsaworld.com/transitions/deathnotices.aspx_
(http://www.tulsaworld.com/transitions/deathnotices.aspx)
Hominy — Carolyn Platter Quintero, 62, died Wednesday in  Santa Monica,
Calif. Services pending. Powell.

I called Powell Funeral Home in Hominy,  OK, to find out when services would
be held, but they said the family has  yet to make plans.  I will keep
checking, though, and post more when  I can.  If you would like to call Powell, you
can reach them at (918)  885-2128.

My prayers go out to her family and all those  whose lives she touched.

Justin  McBride

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.