Attn: Jill Greer

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Tue May 6 19:15:33 UTC 2008

Jill:
When I first contacted you on Dictionary roundtable, you mentioned that you
would get back with me on the format of the presentation, once you knew
about how many would participate.  Below, you are calling for Abstracts.
So,
Now that you know, what kind of information would you like for me to present
the group, other than the discussions on orthography and the alphabetic
listing of the words in the Native to English section?
Jimm

PS:  Your $10-$12 conference fee is affordable.