Attn: Jill Greer

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Wed May 7 01:27:01 UTC 2008

Jill:
In your note below could you clarify your thoughts on writing the IOM
Grammar for the dictionary, as to how would it work and what it would look
like in dollars to "buy my time"?   jimm

"...Also, relating to the Iowa project/grant -   Might it be possible for
the grant to "buy" my time next spring rather than pay me directly -  If I
had release time from one or two courses, then I could devote that time to
completing the grammar then, rather than relying only on summer vacation
which gets shorter every year!  I know that NSF and other universities do
similar things - the administration here hasn't had much opportunity to that
kind of thing, I suspect, so they may not be very enthusiastic, but if it
doesn't cost them anything, perhaps they can be convinced...."