SACC2009 dictionary roundtable

Jan Ullrich jfu at centrum.cz
Mon May 12 19:16:20 UTC 2008

Hi, everyone,

and sorry for the late reply to this topic. I have been out of office
for several weeks.
I would love to participate in the dictionary roundtable but am unable
to attend the conference due to my teaching/research schedule in South
Dakota.
I hope the roundtable participants can take a look at the sample pages
from the New Lakota Dictionary and examine them. I would be very happy
to hear any comments and critique. The sample pages are at:
http://www.lakhota.org/downloads/pdf/Sample_NLD.pdf

I was going to write a little announcement on the dictionary but I am
glad David did that instead of me. Also, Jim Good Tracks just forwarded
the announcement I wrote for the lexicography list.

With best regards

Jan