SACC2009 dictionary roundtable

Catherine Rudin carudin1 at wsc.edu
Mon May 12 22:59:16 UTC 2008

Me too (terrific, looking forward, etc!)

Perhaps we'll get a chance to look at some samples of this together at the roundtable?

Catherine

>>> "Rankin, Robert L" <rankin at ku.edu> 05/12/08 5:48 PM >>>
Jan,

Just looked at the sample pages and it looks terrific!  I'm looking forward to getting
one.  Will it be available on CD so that it can be searched by machine, or is it to be
printed only?  We'll miss you at the roundtable.

Best,

Bob