Siouan / Caddoan Conference hotel

Jill Greer Greer-J at MSSU.EDU
Fri May 16 19:54:47 UTC 2008

Hi, all,

Just a brief correction -  I have been urging folks to quickly make their reservations for the conference , but after speaking with the Baymont manager today, she said that she will hold that block of rooms for us until June 7th, so that gives a few of you more breathing room to get your funding requests through the wheels of bureaucracy in time.

I apologize for the mistake.  I hope that everyone remembers to tell them it is for the Siouan conference, or else they may not be getting the right rate.

Anyone else who is planning to attend but not present a paper, I would appreciate hearing from you also in the next week or so...

It's looking like a great list of events -   thank you all for getting things in to Catherine Rudin and me!

Best,
Jill

Jill D. Greer
Assistant Professor