Attn: Jill Greer

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Wed May 7 23:14:38 UTC 2008

Jill:
Thank you for your clarification.  It just happens that this morning we held
a meeting in White Cloud, KS on the budget for this 2nd year.  We did put
aside some monies for consultant services during this forthcoming year
(April(08)-March 09).  In as much as we did not use any consultant funds
during the prior year, we will be able to cover the amount suggested.
I believe that it is safe to say that you may contact your university staff
with the thought for their consideration, and then you can get back with me.
The monies paid would not be directly from NSF, but it would be by invoice,
sent to me to sign, then to the Project Director and then to the Tribe for a
direct payment to (You or Whoever).
Jimm