Workshop on Comparative Siouan Grammar - Lincoln 2009

rwd0002 at unt.edu rwd0002 at unt.edu
Tue Nov 4 16:11:44 UTC 2008

Dear Johannes and Siouanists:

Actually, I intended to say that I can commit to writing a paper on
Noun Incorporation, but I will not be able to present at the Conference
in June 2009, because I will be working at RCLT, LaTrobe, Australia at
that time.  Sorry about that.

All the best,

Willem de Reuse Quoting "Prof. Dr. Johannes Helmbrecht"