Aloha All How Goes the CSG?

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Sun Aug 16 14:30:33 UTC 2009

Gang,

I'm afraid I had forgotten that we had a 20 Aug. deadline.  I've been spending most of my time working on editing the Kaw texts for vowel length along with Justin, who has been doing all the real heavy lifting on encoding them.  I did do a some minor revising on my enclitics paper to add bibliography and improve wording a little.  BUT, I still have a LOT of additional reconstruction of enclitics to do.  I could let readers look at the draft that exists presently with a view to garnering comments on things like general organization, but a lot of detail needs to be added viv-a-vis the subgroup and proto-Siouan reconstructions.

Bob