And another question for the Dhegihanists

Justin McBride jmcbride at kawnation.com
Tue Dec 8 14:36:51 UTC 2009

Bryan,

How about this one from Ks?

    gayó    s^óⁿmikkáse z^íNga     oz^óNge    khe    ophá abá                skaN
    then    wolf                little        road          the    he.was.following.it    evid

It's sentence 2 from JOD's "Raccoon and the Wolf," as told by one of his primary informants PpaháNle-Gáxli. Of course it's just the first example I've run across, but I have the impression that it's far from being the only one.

Good luck,
-Justin