Siouan positional verbs

Dan Folkus dan.folkus at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 01:05:07 UTC 2009

Sorry to bother you, David. Your various trajectories for specific
ethnographic research should remain unbounded by my more generalized take.
I'm a Wittgensteinian guy really, meaning *ordinary language* philosophy.
Ludwig used English and German. The sad thing is if the terms 'sit' and
'lie', as I interpret them, don't make ANY sense to you. I must be out of my
depth. I'll just listen then...