A little (trilingual) fun!

Clive Bloomfield cbloom at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 9 23:24:47 UTC 2009

Jimm, That was a fascinating & thoughtful response, & I enjoyed
reading (& re-reading) it.
I have always found the problem of cross-cultural translation
equivalents extremely interesting.
Thank you very much!
May this New Year bring blessings to you & your family.
Clive.

P.S. I am determined to learn some more Omaha-Ponca, but I find it
easier to learn (at least to read &, to some extent, to write a
language)
by studying a text-book  or reference grammar, in conjunction with
texts, than by reading on-line. I guess I'm the old fashioned type,
when it comes to language-learning.
But that UNL Web-site's great, I must admit!