Reduplicated Active verbs

Emily Schudel Emily.Schudel at uregina.ca
Fri Jul 10 23:41:08 UTC 2009

Hi!

Thanks for the information. I am having trouble viewing the file
though...I am opening the document, but it won't let me see the image
file that's inserted.  Would it be possible for you to send the image
file as a stand alone file?

Thanks again!!

Emily

Emily Schudel
Project Manager/Distance Learning Consultant/Linguist
>>> George Wilmes <george.wilmes at gmail.com> 07/06/09 2:47 PM >>>
Hi Emily,

I don't know if you have already checked Einaudi's grammar of Biloxi,
but in section 741 on pages 106-107 there are a few examples that meet
your criteria. (Please see the attached; sorry for the poor quality of
the copy.)

George Wilmes
NEIU

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Emily Schudel<Emily.Schudel at uregina.ca>
wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> It has been a really long time since I've posted on this list...life
> kind of took over for awhile, but now I am back and immersed in my
> pursuit for a PhD...back working on the Dakota dialects (specifically
> Nakoda and Stoney).
>
> Anyway, I am presently working on a paper on reduplication in the
Dakota