rankin presentation

Mary C Marino mary.marino at usask.ca
Thu Jun 18 03:45:19 UTC 2009

Mark -

I heartily agree with Bob's remarks;  thanks for all the hard work you
put into this conference.  It was well worth the trip.  I am glad to
hear that next year's conference will be in Chicago: Billings and
Lincoln and Kaw City are fine places, but it will be fun, for a change,
to tell my colleagues that I am going to a place they've heard of.

Best regards to you and Donna and your sons,

Mary