rankin presentation

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Thu Jun 18 02:04:48 UTC 2009

Mark,

I don't think my first attempt at this got sent thanks to Microsoft.

I wanted to congratulate you and the UNL gang on a terrific conference.  I don't think I've ever enjoyed a Siouan Conference so much.  There were no bad papers, and the hospitality was outstanding.

John and his students did a great job too; I hope they will all stay interested and that we'll see them all, along with everyone else, next year in Chicago.

Gó?ki waxí?ha hníize té-di, úudo? mo?shní?.