2009 SACC inquiry

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Thu Mar 5 20:41:12 UTC 2009

I agree that the least expensive accomodations would be the best.  I can drive at least 4 passengers to campus providing that parking arrangements are provided near the conference.  I'm not good at walking long distances any more, I'm afraid.

I feel bad that David is stymied again this year.  Maybe we should try to hold one of our meetings in Boulder!

I'm looking forward to the meeting.  Now all I have to do is write the paper(s).

Bob