2009 SACC inquiry

Bryan James Gordon linguista at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:39:40 UTC 2009

Looks like I've been dropped from the "tentative list" for the Comparative
Siouan Workshop we had been working with last year. I have not even begun to
write anything yet, but I still intend to. My topic was "Topic and Focus
Markers". Like Catherine, I would like to send out a plea for (1) already
extant writings on the subject in papers, from previous SACC's, in
dissertations, etc., (2) raw data, and (3) other assorted references.

Wrt lodging, I am good to go.

Wrt who else to notify, I am sure someone has notified the special program
at CU by now. If not, that would be a great idea, even if those folks don't
have any research going on right now.

Wrt transportation, I will be visiting Jimm immediately prior to the
conference. Jimm is not coming for the workshop, so if any of you
Lawrentians are driving, I'd be glad to chip in for a northward voyage.

Bryan James Gordon, MA
Joint PhD Program in Linguistics and Anthropology
University of Arizona