Comparative Siouan Grammar Workshop: Program update

Prof. Dr. Johannes Helmbrecht johannes.helmbrecht at sprachlit.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Mar 10 08:57:40 UTC 2009

Hi Bryan,

I would like to apologize for ignoring your workshop proposal. This was not
intended, just by accident.

So, here is the updated preliminary program for the workshop Comparative
Siouan Grammar.

All the best
Johannes

CSG Program Thursday and Friday (June, 11-12)

Bruce Ingham
"Circumstantial stems" Determiners and positionals

Bob Rankin
Instrumentals

Johannes Helmbrecht
Causative constructions

Bob Rankin
Pre-verbal and post-verbal morphology (template of
prefixes/suffixes/enclitics)

John Boyle
Indefinite absolutive *waa-

Iren Hartmann
Modality

Randy Graczyk
Switch reference and clause chaining

Catherine Rudin
Coordination (AND, BUT, OR)

Bryan James Gordon
Topic and Focus markers

All
Roundtable: Publication perspectives for a CSG, ambitious goals,
more moderate goals, a realistic time frame etc.

---------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht / Original message --
--------