Fw: SACC 2009 CALL FOR PAPERS-PLEASE POST AND CIRCULATE

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:57:22 UTC 2009

See the attached LODGING/TRAVEL and REGISTRATION information sheet.

The above statement occurs at the end of this Email.  However, for whatever reason, there was no attachment with this particular Email.
Perhaps it could be posted again so that I may proceed with Registration and Lodging arrangements.
jgt