Conference accomodations.

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Mon May 25 22:22:45 UTC 2009

All,

I followed Mark's advice and called the Lincoln Travelodge in the late afternoon today.  The clerk said they didn't have many rooms left, but I was able to get a reservation.  I had the impression that there were still some available, despite what various of us had been told by the management earlier.  The problem seems to have been that all of us procrastinated reserving rooms and they thought nobody was going to take advantage of the offer.  I take it they have found out differently now.  The deadline is tomorrow (the 26th) however.

See everyone soon,