Parrish Williams

Kathleen Shea kdshea at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 08:21:50 UTC 2009

Thank-you, all, for your kind condolences, both on the list and off.  I hope to respond to you individually. The attendance at Uncle Parrish's funeral--an all-night meeting of the NAC, followed by a traditional noon meal, giveaway, and ceremony at the cemetery--was attended by a great number of people from far and near, including NAC members from among the Comanches, Omahas, and Dine people.  I thought that both of write-ups in the paper that I saw were exceptionally good.  Thanks, Jonathan, for sending the link below.

Kathy