Meet with Executive Committee

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 20:20:38 UTC 2009

Yes, Nina, I can attend the Sept. 9th Executive Committee meeting at whatever time is set.  I will bring the schedule of events from this past June, so as they will  have an idea of the kind of topics of discussion.  Also, it can be used as a frame of reference for discussion and questions for clarification.
I will await to hear from you further.
Jimm