SIOUAN CONFERENCE 2011

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Fri Sep 11 03:32:24 UTC 2009

-
>  It is also likely that this is the same route that you had in mind.  However, Fall City is another 20 miles West of Rulo, NE.

Yeah, I was trying to remember "Rulo" and wrote Falls City (having driven there on the way to Lincoln).  In any event, it probably won't be any farther to motels than Kaw City was to Ponca City.  I'm looking forward to it, and I agree with Catherine that we should probably plan for that extra day of talks like this past Spring.