30th Annual Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Northeastern university jp-boyle at neiu.edu
Tue Apr 27 19:59:07 UTC 2010

Hi Everyone,

This is just a reminder that conference abstracts are due on May 14.  If you
could let me know if you would like a 30 minute time slot or if you will
need more time (an hour slot).

I'm trying to get a rough idea as to who will be presenting and who will be
present so that I can get a rough draft of schedule going.  If you could
please e-mail and let me know if you will be presenting and if you could
send me a working paper title that would be most helpful.  If you plan on
attending but not presenting, I would appreciate it if you could also drop
me an e-mail so we can make sure we are prepared for everyone (name tags,
volumes of coffee, snacks, etc.).

In addition to the conference, Johannes and I would like to keep the
momentum going for the Comparative Siouan Workshop.  We would like people to
either A) present new findings, or B) present or prepare your old/current
data with a section titled "What I need to finish".  We would like to
encourage everyone to see what they are missing (what data from what
languages) and let everyone know so that we can all help each other in
finishing this task we have all undertaken.

All the best,

John

John P. Boyle
Assistant Professor