Fw: 2011 SACC update

Cumberland, Linda A lcumberl at indiana.edu
Tue Dec 21 22:26:09 UTC 2010

Jimm,

I'll be giving a progress report on our ANA dictionary project, but
we're just getting started so I don't know what I'll be covering
specifically. I also plan to bring my new assistant, Kira Mathews, and
enrolled member of the Kaw tribe, who might be co-presenting. I'll give
you more details when I know them, but in the meantime, please put me
on the agenda.

Sounds like things are shaping up well. Thanks for all your hard work,
and best wishes for the holidays,

Linda