JOD's terrible 'teens'

Cameron J. Pratt cpratt at stinternet.net
Mon Feb 8 02:30:36 UTC 2010

After digging a little deeper I have two sources for the follow word, one is
LaFlesche's kithaha = at both ends + pahi = pointed sharp = 'kithaha pahi'
= centipede

Another from Laflesche dictionary  kithaha, apart; separate; moving in
opposite directions; separation

kithaha kaxe, to separate a part of a group of things from the others pg. 87

kithaha paxe,  I separated a number of things. pg. 87

These examples are all I have at this time.

Best,
Cameron Pratt