For those who may be interested.

Jonathan Holmes okibjonathan at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 18:34:32 UTC 2010

For those who may be interested in Omaha/Ponca, there is a recently formed group on Facebook, titled "UmoNhoN-PoNka Iye Spoken Here!".

"For Omaha-PoNka language speakers and learners. A place for all who are interested in the revitalization of UmoNhoN-PoNka Iye to gather and post their questions, knowledge, or humor. We also wish to acknowledge our sister tribes: Kaw, Quapaw, and Osage. As we are just starting, please understand that our site is a work-in-progress! WibthahoN! Thank you! Ewithai WoNgithe! All My Relations!"

For more information, go to:
http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=9fa2e0dedaece37f7220ac7f427750bb&#!/group.php?v=info&gid=238187038154