Dorsey 8 reel microfilm finding aid

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:41:12 UTC 2010

Good questions. I would interested only in the Chiwere portions.  My microfilm has deteriorated.
Haven't heard dates on the Conference set for Chicago.  John Boyd, who is the only known person to me to work on Hidatsa, is hosting the conference at Univ of Chicago.

Can you supply information or a link on the conferences that you are hosting?