MC3P RegFormOmaha.pdf

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:55:07 UTC 2010

What kind of conference is this?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Billy Maxwell
  To: siouan at lists.Colorado.EDU ; PlainsIndianSeminartwo at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:34 PM
  Subject: MC3P RegFormOmaha.pdf

  "Where is the Marriot Courtyard in Omaha?" Look on your registration form.
  "What time do we start?" Look on your registration form.
  "How do I contact the hotel?" Look on your form.
  "I have a question that is not on the form," Look on your form.

  Features:
  Six presentation hours on Friday, four hours for Saturday with an afternoon visit to Joslyn or Nez Perce during Lewiston.
  Option for folks to share what they learned, express questions, or gather in the evenings to do more than just buy stuff.

  Presenters: Fred Schneider "Hidatsa Ethnobotany", Beth DeNike "Prairie Art", Benson Lanford "Prairie Symbolic Art",
  Billy Maxwell "How that was skinned," Richard Gould "Pawnee Indian Village," Matt Reed "TBA," Jim Johnston "TBA,"
  more to come...