School: ttappuska

Wallace Chafe chafe at linguistics.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 23 18:50:01 UTC 2010

It strikes me as extraordinarily peculiar that people on this list don't
know Doug Parks's address: parksd at indiana.edu. Doesn't anybody belong to
SSILA? Hasn't anybody been in touch with Doug on other matters? He is
hardly the mysterious figure these messages imply.

Wally

--On Friday, July 23, 2010 1:17 PM -0500 "Jimm G. GoodTracks"