new texts

shokooh Ingham shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 14:39:30 UTC 2010

Dear Clive,
I know you are very keen to find any new texts in Lakota so thought that I should let you know about my latest work (actually a year old now), just in case you hadn't seen it.  It goes by the title of:

 "Five Lakota Oral Discourses Transcribed and Translated: How an American Indian nation explains its philosophy of life"  and is published by Edwin Mellen Press.  It came out in May 2009 and is not very expensive I'm glad to say.  The title is slightly inaccurate as there are six texts, but only four are oral.  It is mainly about religion.

Hope you are well.
Yours

Bruce