Omaha Conference 22APR10

Billy Maxwell bmaxwell at mt.net
Fri Mar 26 06:37:20 UTC 2010

Sorry to not reply quicker Vida.
I have had so many emails these past few months, it is easy to miss
them.
Registration form is at:
mcppp.org

Here is our current line up as of 26MAR10:
Ray Wood: "Maximillian Matters!"
Matt Reed: "1865 Yankton Bison Hide Tipi"
Billy Maxwell: "How was that skinned?"
Kathy Brewer "Pelt Bags"

Jim Johnston "An Unusual Bustle"
Steve Tamayo: "From a Brule Point of View on Objects."
Beth DeNike "Prairie Textiles"

Billy Maxwell: "Hidatsa objects in the Knife River Collection"

10 am Joslyn Museum of Art visit

Fred Schnieder "Hidatsa Ethnobotany from the Notes of Gilbert Wilson."
Matt Reed "A Wichita Site Pre- & Post-Contact"
Richard Gould "Pawnee Village Site"

One possible drop out is Richard Gould. There is a chance he will
talk during our Saturday
evening meal. The change on the registration form schedule is that we
will be going to the Joslyn at 10 am on Saturday.

Billy
Please email me if you are planning to come. With limited room we
would not wish for anyone to make a long trip
to an over packed event.