Request for info: Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Rory M Larson rlarson at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon May 17 14:04:07 UTC 2010

Hi John,

I'll be coming to the conference too, with Mark.  Like Kathy and Randy, I
will not be giving a paper this year.

Thanks,
Rory

kdshea at aol.com
Sent by: owner-siouan at lists.Colorado.EDU
05/16/2010 10:31 AM
Please respond to
siouan at lists.Colorado.EDU

siouan at lists.Colorado.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Request for info:   Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Hi, John,

I'll be coming to the conference--arriving Tuesday and leaving Sunday.  I
won't be giving a paper, but I'm looking forward to the meeting and seeing
all of you.  I have my hotel reservations, and as soon as I firm up my
plane reservations (on Southwest to Midway) I'll let you know the times,
because I'll be renting a car and could give someone a ride if needed.

Kathy Shea