Request for info: Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Northeastern university jp-boyle at neiu.edu
Tue May 18 21:27:14 UTC 2010

Hi All,

I¹m putting together a tentative conference schedule right now (it should be
done this afternoon or tomorrow morning).  As of now we don¹t have a lot of
presentations specifically for the Comparative Workshop, so I¹ve just folded
those in where they seem to fit (with a roundtable discussion about the
project on Friday).  In addition, we don¹t have many language revitalization
/ pedagogical papers, so the few we have I have tried to group together on
Saturday morning.  In addition, a number of people won¹t be here for all
four days, so I am also trying to take that into account and lastly, I am
still waiting on a possible last minute submissions.  As of now we have 23
or 24 presentations.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

All the best,

John