Request for info: Siouan and Caddoan Conference

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Wed May 19 01:07:36 UTC 2010

Hi John,

Actually, you have a good number of talks scheduled.  My slot should be OK.  My dialysis appointment will be sometime early Friday as far as I know.  I wish I could be there Saturday for the papers and party, but it's out of my hands.  I have to pick up Carolyn in Milwaukee Friday evening and drive on toward western Wisconsin.

Looks like you have another really good bunch of student papers this year.

Best,

Bob