Re Urgent

Robert Myers geocultural at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 13:46:22 UTC 2010

Hello,

How are you doing today? we made a visit  to London (United Kingdom)
unannounced some days back, Unfortunately we got mugged at gun point
last two nights. All cash, Credit card and cellphones were stolen,It was
 a bad experience;Thank God i still have my life and passport saved,have
 been to the cops and consulate but they aren't helping matters,so i
concluded  that returning back home will be the best option.I also have
limited means of getting out of here,as i have canceled my credit cards
transaction until i return back to the country and visit VISA office in
Person, So i won’t get a new card number till i get back home.I really
need your support & assistance as my flight leaves in few hours,but i
 have problems checking out of the Hotel,as i need to sort out some
bills, Wondering if you could loan me some bucks to sort out the hotel
bills and also take a cab to the airport,i need about ($1,500) to do
all  these since i don't know your financial status at the moment.I will
 appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,You could wire
whatever you can spare to my name and Present address via Western union
as is the fastest means of getting money to me and please bear in mind
that I'll facilitate your reimbursement as soon as I get home. Please
use the details below to send the money:

Receivers Name: Robert Myers

Location: 3 King Street Cloisters, London, United Kingdom

Get back to me with the details.

I await your prompt response.

Robert