Brian: note data correction

shokooh Ingham shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 28 09:52:26 UTC 2010

That explains it
Bruce

--- On Wed, 26/5/10, Rory M Larson <rlarson at unlnotes.unl.edu> wrote:

From: Rory M Larson <rlarson at unlnotes.unl.edu>
Subject: RE: Brian: note data correction
To: siouan at lists.Colorado.EDU
Date: Wednesday, 26 May, 2010, 14:25

He joined the list on about September 29, 2004.  He
posted nine times from then until February 2007, when he expressed interest
in the Saskatoon conference.  His interest seems to be in Cherokee
and eastern Siouan, probably from a personal heritage point of view.  He
asked questions about several obscure words and ethnonyms he was aware
of, language uncertain, which may have gone unanswered.  His earlier
postings were generally polite.  I don't think he means to be abusive;
he is simply frustrated with technology and wound up yelling at the list
because he couldn't figure out how to get off.

Rory

shokooh Ingham <shokoohbanou at yahoo.co.uk>

Sent by: owner-siouan at lists.Colorado.EDU
05/26/2010 06:15 AM

Please respond to

siouan at lists.Colorado.EDU

siouan at lists.Colorado.EDU

cc

Subject
RE: Brian: note data correction

Wo is Tom Poulson anyway? I've never heard of him.

Bruce

--- On Mon, 24/5/10, tom poulsen <poulsente at hotmail.com>