30th SACLC Schedule

Northeastern university jp-boyle at neiu.edu
Sat May 29 14:59:32 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Here is the final schedule.  I have tried to attach several campus maps but
they are too large.  They can be found at:

http://www.neiu.edu/DOCUMENTS/Getting_to_NEIU/Virtual_Map.pdf

http://homepages.neiu.edu/~park/Map%20Online.pdf

Northeastern Illinois University is easy to find. It is located in a quiet
residential neighborhood at 5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, Illinois.

Driving instructions to campus:

By Car
€    From the North
Take 41 south to I-94 east and exit at Peterson east (41B). Proceed on
Peterson to Pulaski and turn right (south). Take Pulaski south to Bryn Mawr
and turn left (east) to the campus.

€    From the Northwest
Take I-90 east to the Austin exit. At the stop sign, turn left and follow
the street around to the light at Foster. Turn left (east) on Foster.
Proceed on Foster past Pulaski and turn left onto the NEIU campus.

€    From the West
Take I-88 east to I-290 east, to I-94 west. Exit Peterson east (41B).
Proceed on Peterson to Pulaski and turn right (south). Take Pulaski south to
Bryn Mawr and turn left (east) to the campus.

€    From the South
Take I-94 west to Peterson and exit east. Proceed on Peterson to Pulaski and
turn right (south). Take Pulaski to Bryn Mawr and turn left (east) to the
campus.

A nice map of these routs can be found at:

http://www.neiu.edu/DOCUMENTS/Getting_to_NEIU/roads_guide.pdf

The conference will by in the Ronald William Library in the lower level
classroom (there will be signs!).  I am arranging for parking passes ($2.00
per day).  These can be picked up at the Parking Services office (next to
the library) prior to the conference (or any time during the conference).
Just tell them you are with the Siouan and Caddoan Languages Conference.

I you have any additional of specific questions, please e-mail me.

See you all next week!

All the best,

John

John P. Boyle