Tutelo (Yesanechi) Etymological Lexicon by William Meuse

Rankin, Robert L rankin at ku.edu
Mon Sep 6 14:45:47 UTC 2010

No, your posting is the first I've heard of it.  The author has apparently collected the existing word lists for several extinct Virginia languages and published them (again).  Lulu is a vanity press, not an academic or general one.  They're asking 15 bucks for the print version and 10 for a computer file.  I think anyone interested in Tutelo would do better to buy a copy of Giulia Oliverio's doctoral dissertation from University Microfilms International.  Then they'll have a grammar plus all the collected vocabulary, including unpublished ones.

Bob

i was wondering if anyone had reviewed this book on the Tutelo-Saponi language.

Tutelo (Yesanechi) Etymological Lexicon by William Meuse

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/tutelo-(yesanechi-etymological-lexicon/6534103