Fw: 2011 Siouan and Caddoan Languague ~ Linguistics Conference

Jimm GoodTracks jgoodtracks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:17:45 UTC 2010

Mark:
I believe that is an excellent question, and thanks for sending it along.
Last year, it seemed that the deadline was prolonged to the ultimate days to the dislike of the many, and to the confusion of our group from here.  I am thinking that May 1st, 2011 should be the last day to offer an abstract for a paper presentation so  a schedule can be worked out.  This is necessary in order to determine for the many, the conclusion of the conference, and for everyone's itinerary to schedule a return home by car, boat or airplane.  If there is an over whelming majority opinion to move that May 1st deadline closer, then we can do that too.
jimm