Antw: 2012 Siouan Conference venue.

Johannes Helmbrecht Johannes.Helmbrecht at sprachlit.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Aug 1 08:20:51 UTC 2011

Dear Bob,

this is a great initiative and opportunity and I would certainly opt for it.

I wasn't able to come to this year's SCLC conference because I was overloaden
with obligations of different kinds at my home university. I regret this very
much and promise to change for the better in the future. So, if you need help
with regard to the organization I am ready to volunteer.

Best,
Johannes

--

Professor Dr. Johannes Helmbrecht
Lehrstuhl für Allgemeine und Vergleichende Sprachwissenschaft

Tel. 0941/943-3388
Tel. 0941/943-3387 (Sekretariat)
Fax. 0941/943-3329

Website: