Name for the Sioux.

Scott Collins saponi360 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 06:04:42 UTC 2011

That does help and thank you for explaining the newer material.

Another question that I have regarding the name (Nah)yssan/Yesa/Yesan/Yesang is whether or not it may be the same word as the Lakota Oyasin as in Mitakuye Oyasin?

Is it possible that a dialect difference would produce a nasal sound at the begining of the Nah-yssan?

Scott P. Collins
WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

Evil Is An Outer Manifestation Of An Inner Struggle

“Men and women become accomplices to those evils they fail to oppose.”

"The greater the denial the greater the awakening."